You Control Your Personal Data
“Personal data” is any information relating to an individual that is used to identify that individual. This information may include your name, IP address or any other data used to identify you from the rest of our visitors.
You may request in a downloadable document any information we have gathered about you. You may also request that we anonymize or delete that data. Please direct any such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that we are serious about the safety of your data. You will be requested to provide documentation proving your identity prior to carrying out any information requests. Only you or your legal representative can inquire about your own account. There are features under your private login account area that allow you to perform these actions on your own.
Here Is What We Collect
- Contact Information which includes email, phone number, billing and mailing addresses
- Past Invoices, Purchase Detail and Correspondence
Why We Collect This Information
All personal information we collect is solely used for the purpose of providing a professional service, and specifically for the following reasons:
- For our accountant
- Improving our products, services and relationship with you
- Sending out occasional promotional emails about new products, services and changes to this policy
Who We Share Information With
We work with third party vendors to advertise our products and services. These vendors in turn acquire anonymous statistics so that we can track the effectiveness of our advertisement. At no time do we share personal data with third party vendors without your explicit consent. Here is a list of our partners and the type of information we share with them.
- Mail Chimp: When people consent to be placed on our mailing list, we share those names and emails with Mail Chimp with the sole purpose of sending our newsletters. At no point will Mail Chimp share your personal information with other third parties.
- Facebook: We do not share any personal data with Facebook unless you specifically log into your own Facebook account and give consent for Seckora Consulting to share your data with them.
- Google Analytics: No personal data is shared. All data collected by Google is anonymized.
- Twitter: We do not share any personal data with Twitter unless you specifically log into your own Twitter account and give consent for Seckora Consulting to share your data.
- Google: We do not share any personal data with Twitter unless you specifically log into your own Google account and give consent for Seckora Consulting to share your data.
Cookies are small files that contain information about this website and some of the choices you’ve made to get to the pages you are browsing. Cookies allow us to provide login capabilities, shopping carts, personalized searches and other dynamic functionality. Without cookies, our site wouldn’t work.
Cookies created by Seckora Consulting only hold anonymous information unless you have given this site explicit consent to store and use your personal data.
Any third party cookies created on this site will only have access to anonymous information.
You can easily check what cookies are in place and what they are for at this link